Inspired by the delicious appetizers from your favorite Vietnamese restaurant, these fresh summer rolls are a great choice for when it’s too hot to turn on the stove. Thin sheets of rice paper (gỏi cuốn) are softened in water, then stuffed with hearty Eckrich® Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, crunchy veggies, avocado and herbs, and served with a quick peanut dipping sauce.
- (6-Inch) Sheets Rice Paper16
- Eckrich® Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, Cut Into 1/2-Inch Strips1 Lb
- Avocado, Halved, Pitted, Sliced1
- Large Carrot, Cut Into 1/8-Inch-Thick Matchsticks1
- Medium Cucumber, Cut Into 1/8-Inch-Thick Matchsticks1
- Small Red Bell Pepper, Sliced Thin1
- Fresh Cilantro Leaves1/2 C
- Head Bibb Lettuce1/2
- Peanut Butter3/4 C
- Water⅓ C
- Hoisin Sauce3 Tbsp
- Lime, Juiced1/2
- Soy Sauce1 Tbsp
- Sugar1 Tbsp
- Sesame Oil1/2 Tsp
DIP a sheet of rice paper into bowl of water for 2 seconds, then transfer to work surface.
LAYER a small amount of turkey strips, avocado, carrot, cucumber, bell pepper, cilantro and bib lettuce on bottom third of rice paper.
ROLL bottom edge over filling, then fold in sides. Continue to roll into a tight cylinder.
Repeat with remaining rice paper and filling.
COMBINE peanut butter, water, hoisin, lime juice, soy sauce, sugar and sesame oil in small bowl.
SERVE summer rolls with peanut sauce and enjoy.