- 1 1/4 lb. Eckrich Deli Ham, thinly sliced, your favorite flavor1 1/4 lb.
- 3/4 lb. Eckrich Hard Salami, thinly sliced3/4 lb.
- 4 Dill pickles, sliced lengthwise4
- 12 slice(s) Swiss cheese12 slice(s)
- 3 Tbsp. Yellow mustard3 Tbsp.
- 3 Tbsp. Mayonnaise3 Tbsp.
- 4 Hoagie rolls4
CUT: Tops off hoagies. Set aside.
IN SMALL BOWL, STIR: Mustard and mayo. Spread over both sides of cut hoagie.
LAYER: Hoagie with ham, salami, Swiss cheese and pickles.
TOP: With hoagie roll tops.
HEAT: Sandwich in sandwich press until cheese is melted (5-7 minutes). Or in nonstick skillet on medium heat with weight of another skillet on top (3-4 minutes per side).
CUT AND SERVE: Hot, to watch the gooey, glorious cheese waterfall.