This one dish meal features smoked sausage, zucchini, tomatoes, rice and cheese.
- Eckrich Smoked Sausage Links, cut into 1 inch pieces1 pkg(s)
- Vegetable oil1 tbsp.
- Medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced1 whole
- Medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)1 whole
- Rice, cooked3 cup(s)
- Can diced tomatoes with mild green chilies, undrained14 1/2 oz.
- Frozen whole kernel corn, thawed1 cup(s)
- Chili powder2 tsp.
- Dried oregano leaves1/2 tsp.
- Salt1/4 tsp.
- Shredded cheddar cheese1 cup(s)
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add sausage, zucchini, and onion; cook and stir 8 minutes.
Stir in rice, diced tomatoes (with juice), corn, chili powder, oregano, and salt. Simmer over low heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
Top with cheese; cover. Let stand 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.