Smoked sausage, beans, and spinach team up with mango for a great salad
- Eckrich Smoked Sausage, halved lengthwise, cut into 1/4 inch-thick slices8 oz.
- Can great northern beans, drained, rinsed15 oz.
- Plain yogurt1/2 cup(s)
- Honey mustard1/4 cup(s)
- Maple-flavored syrup2 tsp.
- Bag baby spinach leaves6 oz.
- Large mango, peeled, chopped1 whole
- Green onions, thinly sliced4
Cook and stir sausage in medium skillet over medium heat 5 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove from heat. Stir in beans; set aside.
Mix yogurt, mustard and syrup in small bowl until well blended; set aside.
Divide spinach among 4 dinner plates; top evenly with the sausage mixture, mango and onions. Drizzle with the yogurt mixture just before serving.