Baked rice, cheese & vegetables with smoked sausage pieces.
- (regular size) Eckrich Smoked Sausage, cut into 1/2 inch-thick slices1 pkg(s)
- Cooked instant or microwaveable rice2 cup(s)
- Chopped onion1/2 cup(s)
- Chopped red pepper1/2 cup(s)
- Frozen peas (thawed and drained)1 cup(s)
- Processed cheese sauce16 oz.
- Shredded sharp cheddar cheese1 cup(s)
Preheat oven to 375° F. Lightly butter a 9x9x2.5 inch baking dish or a 2-quart casserole dish.
Combine rice, onion, red pepper, peas, cheese sauce, salt and pepper.
Spoon mixture into the lightly buttered baking dish. Evenly place sausage pieces into the mixture and top with shredded sharp Cheddar cheese.
Bake 20-30 minutes or until bubbly and browned on top.