- 8 oz. Eckrich Smoked Sausage, halved lengthwise, cut into 1/2 inch-thick slices8 oz.
- 1 whole Medium green bell pepper, cut into thin strips1 whole
- 1 whole Medium red bell pepper, cut into thin strips1 whole
- 1 whole Medium onion, cut into thin slices, separated into rings1 whole
- 1 Tsp. Dried oregano leaves1 Tsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Ground cumin1/2 Tsp.
- 1/8 Tsp. Hot pepper sauce1/8 Tsp.
- 4 Flour tortillas4
- Shredded lettuce, optional
- Salsa, optional
- Sour cream, optional
Combine sausage, bell peppers, onion, oregano, cumin and hot pepper sauce in medium skillet; cook over medium heat 8 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender and sausage is heated through.
Heat tortillas according to package directions.
Spoon sausage mixture evenly down centers of tortillas. Top with lettuce, salsa and sour cream, if desired. Roll up.