Hot skillet potato salad made with smoked sausage, red potatoes, ripe olives and Italian dressing.
- (regular size) Eckrich Smoked Sausage, halved lengthwise, cut into 1/2 inch-thick slices3/4 pkg(s)
- Small red potatoes, cooked & quartered2 1/2 lb.
- Can pitted ripe olives, drained, halved4 oz.
- Italian dressing2 cup(s)
- Green onions, sliced ( 1/4 cup)1
- Garlic, minced1 clove(s)
- Ground black pepper2 tsp.
Cook sausage in large skillet over medium heat 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in potatoes; cook until heated through, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
Add olives, dressing, onions, garlic and pepper; mix lightly.