Pile in the veggies, smoked sausage and stout beer, then sit back and let all those flavors come together in this hearty stew.
- Eckrich Smoked Sausage, sliced2 pkg(s)
- Bag frozen onions, diced16 oz.
- Bag frozen potatoes, cubed32 oz.
- Bag frozen peas16 oz.
- Frozen carrots, diced16 oz.
- Bottles stout beer2
- Can tomato paste6 oz.
- Beef stock or broth6 cup(s)
- Garlic powder3 tsp.
- Thyme1 tsp.
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
IN LARGE CROCK POT, STIR TOGETHER: Vegetables and sausage. Stir in tomato paste.
ADD: Everything else.
COOK: For 3-4 hours on high setting. or 5-6 hours on low setting.
INVITE: Everyone you know over because that’s one large pot of stew you just made.