- 1 pkg(s) Eckrich Smoked Sausage1 pkg(s)
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable oil2 Tbsp.
- 1 whole Large onion, chopped1 whole
- 1 whole Large green bell pepper, seeded, choped1 whole
- 1 cup(s) Frozen or canned corn1 cup(s)
- 2 clove(s) Garlic, minced2 clove(s)
- 1/2 Tsp. Chili powder1/2 Tsp.
- 1 oz. Fideos or angel hair pasta, broken into 1 inch pieces1 oz.
- 15 oz. Can tomato sauce15 oz.
- 14 1/2 oz. Can chicken broth14 1/2 oz.
Cut sausage into 1/2 thick slices.
Heat oil in quart pan over medium heat.
Cook and stir until browned, about 8 minutes. Remove sausage to a plate.
Add onion, bell pepper, garlic and chili powder to the skillet.
Cookand stir until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in pasta, cook and stir until golden, 2 to 3 minutes.
Add tomato sauce, broth, corn and sausage. Cover.
Simmer over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until pasta is cooked and most of the liquid is absorbed, about 10 minutes.