- 1 pkg(s) (10-14oz) Eckrich Smoked Sausage, cut into 1/4 inch thick slices1 pkg(s)
- 1 Tbsp. Oil1 Tbsp.
- 1 lb. Boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1/2 inch cubes1 lb.
- 3/4 cup(s) Chopped onion3/4 cup(s)
- 3/4 cup(s) Diced green bell pepper3/4 cup(s)
- 3/4 cup(s) Sliced celery3/4 cup(s)
- 1 Tsp. Minced garlic1 Tsp.
- 3 cup(s) Water3 cup(s)
- 14 oz. Can crushed tomatoes14 oz.
- 8 oz. Package zatarain's jambalaya rice dinner mix8 oz.
Heat oil in a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high. Add chicken, vegetables and garlic; cook and stir 5 to 7 minutes until chicken is no longer pink. Add sliced sausage; continue cooking 2 minutes.
Add water and tomatoes; bring to a boil. Add jambalaya rice dinner mix; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 25 minutes until rice is tender.