- 1 pkg(s) Eckrich Skinless Smoked Sausage, cut into four links1 pkg(s)
- 2 Tsp. Olive oil2 Tsp.
- 1 whole Medium onion, cut into 1 inch chunks1 whole
- 3 cup(s) Bell pepper chunks or short, thick strips, preferably a mix of red, yellow and green3 cup(s)
- 4 clove(s) Garlic, minced4 clove(s)
- 1/4 Tsp. Salt1/4 Tsp.
- 1/4 Tsp. Freshly ground black pepper1/4 Tsp.
- 2/3 cup(s) Chicken broth2/3 cup(s)
- 1/2 Tsp. Dried rosemary, crushed1/2 Tsp.
- 16 oz. Can cannellini or great northern beans, drained16 oz.
Heat oil in a large deep skillet over medium-low heat. Add sausage links; brown on all sides, turning occasionally, 7 to 8 minutes.
Transfer links to a plate; set aside.
Add onion; sauté 2 minutes. Add bell peppers and garlic; sauté 3 minutes. Stir in salt and pepper. Add broth and rosemary; simmer 6 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in beans. Return sausages to skillet; heat through, turning once, 3 to 4 minutes.