- 10 - 14 oz. Package Eckrich Smoked Sausage10 - 14 oz.
- 8 oz. Pasta, such as rotini8 oz.
- 2 Tbsp. Oil2 Tbsp.
- 1 whole Medium zucchini, diced1 whole
- 1 cup(s) Frozen corn1 cup(s)
- 8 oz. Can tomato sauce8 oz.
- 1 cup(s) Salsa1 cup(s)
- 1 Tbsp. Chili powder1 Tbsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt1/2 Tsp.
- 1 cup(s) Shredded four cheese mexican blend, divided1 cup(s)
- 2 Tbsp. Black olives sliceed, optional2 Tbsp.
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving 1/2 cup water.
Slice Eckrich Smoked Sausage into thin coins.
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add smoked sausage, zucchini and corn; cook 5 to 6 minutes or until zucchini is tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in tomato sauce, salsa and seasoning; continue cooking 3 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, adding some of pasta water if necessary for creamier consistency.
Stir in half of cheese; top with remaining cheese and olives.