Smoked sausage, creamed corn, sour cream and egg noodles are combined for an easy stovetop supper.
- Regular size package Eckrich? Smoked Sausage, cut into 1/2 inch-thick slices1
- Dry medium egg noodles ( 4 cups) , uncooked6 oz.
- Sliced celery1 cup(s)
- Medium onion, chopped ( 1/2 cup)1 whole
- Cream-style corn1 can(s)oz.
- Sour cream3/4 cup(s)
- Salt1/2 tsp.
- Ground black pepper1/8 tsp.
Cook noodles according to package directions.
Cook and stir sausage, celery and onion in large saucepan over medium heat minutes, or until onion are crisp-tender.
Drain noodles. Add to sausage mixture along with the corn, sour cream, salt and pepper; mix well. Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.