- 1 cup(s) Eckrich Ham off the bone, medium diced1 cup(s)
- 1 Chopped parsley, divided1
- 9 oz. Package frozen spinach (thawed and squeezed dry)9 oz.
- 1 Egg1
- 16 oz. Ricotta cheese16 oz.
- 1 cup(s) Grated parmesan cheese, divided1 cup(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) Mozzarella cheese, shredded1/4 cup(s)
- 1 lb. Pasta1 lb.
- 16 oz. Jar alfredo sauce16 oz.
- Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Coarse ground pepper1 Tbsp.
START: Pasta, saving ½ cup of hot pasta water.
COMBINE: Ricotta, egg, ½ cup parmesan cheese, ½ tablespoon of pepper, and half of parsley.
SEAR: Ham in olive oil on med-high heat in separate pan.
ADD: Hot pasta to skillet with ham. Then ricotta mixture, stirring quickly.
DRIZZLE: With hot pasta water to thin.
ADD: Mozzarella and rest of parmesan cheese.
TOP: With parsley. Serve hot and with extra sass (you did just cheat long-form lasagna after all). Round it out with a salad and grilled bread.
Swap: cottage cheese for ricotta. Trade deli turkey meat for ham.