Ever heard of homemade, hassle-free lasagna? Us either. So we invented it. Eckrich Ham off the bone from the deli counter is simple to dice and toss in.
- Eckrich Ham off the bone, medium diced1 cup(s)
- Chopped parsley, divided1
- Package frozen spinach (thawed and squeezed dry)9 oz.
- Ricotta cheese16 oz.
- Grated parmesan cheese, divided1 cup(s)
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded1/4 cup(s)
- Pasta1 lb.
- Jar alfredo sauce16 oz.
- Olive oil
- Coarse ground pepper1 tbsp.
START: Pasta, saving ½ cup of hot pasta water.
COMBINE: Ricotta, egg, ½ cup parmesan cheese, ½ tablespoon of pepper, and half of parsley.
SEAR: Ham in olive oil on med-high heat in separate pan.
ADD: Hot pasta to skillet with ham. Then ricotta mixture, stirring quickly.
DRIZZLE: With hot pasta water to thin.
ADD: Mozzarella and rest of parmesan cheese.
TOP: With parsley. Serve hot and with extra sass (you did just cheat long-form lasagna after all). Round it out with a salad and grilled bread.
Swap: cottage cheese for ricotta. Trade deli turkey meat for ham.