- 1 pkg(s) Eckrich Smoked Sausage, halved lengthwise, cut into 1/2 inch-thick slices1 pkg(s)
- 1 cup(s) Long-grain white rice, uncooked1 cup(s)
- 1 whole Medium green bell pepper, chopped ( 1/2 cup)1 whole
- 1 whole Medium onion, chopped ( 1/2 cup)1 whole
- 2 whole Jonathan apples, quartered, cored and cut crosswise into 1/4 inch-thick slices2 whole
- 1/2 cup(s) Chili sauce1/2 cup(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) Apple jelly1/2 cup(s)
- 1 whole Medium tomato, chopped ( 1 cup)1 whole
Cook rice according to package directions. Meanwhile, stir-fry sausage in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 5 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Add bell pepper and onion; stir-fry an additional 2 minutes.
Add apples, chili sauce and jelly. Cook and stir 4 minutes, or until apples are tender. Stir in tomato; cook 1 minute, or until mixture is heated through, stirring occasionally.
Serve over rice.