Filling and delicious, the savory smoked sausage flavor blends well with rice and broccoli in this one dish meal.
- (10-14oz) Eckrich Smoked Sausage1/2 pkg(s)
- Long grain white rice1 cup(s)
- Chicken broth2 cup(s)
- Garlic powder1 tsp.
- Black pepper1/4 tsp.
- Small broccoli florets2 cup(s)
- Can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano14 1/2 oz.
- Shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided1 cup(s)
Preheat oven to 375ºF.
Slice Eckrich Smoked Sausage Rope into thin coins. Set aside.
Place rice, broth and seasoning in 2-1/2-quart saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes. Place broccoli over rice; cover and continue cooking 5 minutes.
Mix cooked rice and broccoli with sausage, tomatoes (with liquid), and 1/2 cup of cheese. Pour into 2-quart baking dish. Cover; bake 20 minutes.
Sprinkle with remaining cheese; continue baking uncovered 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.