- 10 - 14 oz. Package Eckrich Smoked Sausage10 - 14 oz.
- 2 Tsp. Vegetable oil2 Tsp.
- 1 lb. Baby red potatoes, cut into wedges1 lb.
- 6 oz. Green bell pepper, julienne6 oz.
- 6 oz. Yellow onion, julienne6 oz.
- 8 Eggs8
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
Cut sausage into ½-inch slices.
Heat oil in a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add potatoes, green bell pepper, yellow onion and sausage to skillet and stir until cooked through.
Scramble eggs in a bowl and add to the skillet and place the skillet in a 350 degree oven until the eggs are cooked and slightly browned on top. Add salt and pepper to taste.