- 1 pkg(s) Eckrich Smoked Sausage, quartered lengthwise, cut into 1/4 inch-thick slices1 pkg(s)
- 3/4 cup(s) Thick and chunky salsa3/4 cup(s)
- 16 oz. Can no-fat refried beans16 oz.
- 1/4 cup(s) Fat free sour cream1/4 cup(s)
- 1 can(s)oz. Sliced ripe olives, drained1 can(s)oz.
- 6 Green onions, sliced6
- 1 pkg(s) Tortilla chips1 pkg(s)
- 1 whole Medium tomato, chopped ( 1 cup)1 whole
Cook and stir sausage 5 minutes in large skillet over medium heat until lightly browned; drain. Wipe skillet with paper towel. Return sausage to skillet; stir in salsa. Set aside.
Mix beans and sour cream in medium bowl; spread onto large serving platter.
Top with the sausage mixture, tomatoes, olives and onions. Serve with the tortilla chips.