Cook up this stick-to-your-ribs crowd favorite and take it to the next level with the zing of a balsamic glaze.
- Eckrich Skinless Smoked Sausage, cut into 8 pieces7 oz.
- Fingerling potatoes, halved14 oz.
- Salt1 tsp.
- Olive oil1 tbsp.
- Onion, cut into thin wedges1 whole
- Bell pepper (preferably red or orange) , cut into thin strips1 whole
- Black pepper1/4 tsp.
- Can cut green beans, drained8 oz.
- Balsamic vinegar1 tbsp.
Place potatoes and ½ teaspoon of the salt in a 3-quart saucepan. Cover with 2 inches of water and bring to a boil.
Reduce to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Drain.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion and bell pepper; cook 5 to 6 minutes or until crisp tender, stirring occasionally. Add potatoes, sausage, the remaining 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and the black pepper; cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes or until heated through.
Stir in beans; heat 1 to 2 minutes.
Drizzle the Balsamic Vinegar across the top of the skillet before serving.