- 7 oz. Eckrich Skinless Smoked Sausage, cut into 8 pieces7 oz.
- 14 oz. Fingerling potatoes, halved14 oz.
- 1 Tsp. Salt1 Tsp.
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil1 Tbsp.
- 1 whole Onion, cut into thin wedges1 whole
- 1 whole Bell pepper (preferably red or orange) , cut into thin strips1 whole
- 1/4 Tsp. Black pepper1/4 Tsp.
- 8 oz. Can cut green beans, drained8 oz.
- 1 Tbsp. Balsamic vinegar1 Tbsp.
Place potatoes and ½ teaspoon of the salt in a 3-quart saucepan. Cover with 2 inches of water and bring to a boil.
Reduce to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Drain.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion and bell pepper; cook 5 to 6 minutes or until crisp tender, stirring occasionally. Add potatoes, sausage, the remaining 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and the black pepper; cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes or until heated through.
Stir in beans; heat 1 to 2 minutes.
Drizzle the Balsamic Vinegar across the top of the skillet before serving.