This meaty, cheesy nacho recipe combines the flavors of summer for a party favor that everyone will love.
- Package Eckrich Smoked Sausage, sliced into 1/4'-slices10
- Cherry tomatoes, halved2 cup(s)
- Ears corn, kernels removed2 whole
- Small red onion, sliced thin1 whole
- Jalapenos, sliced thin2 whole
- Limes2 whole
- Fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- Sharp cheddar cheese, shredded1 cup(s)
- Monterey jack cheese, shredded1 cup(s)
- Sour cream1 cup(s)
- Olive oil1 tbsp.
- Tortilla chips12 oz.
- Can black beans, drained and rinsed15 oz.
PREHEAT oven to 400°F.
HEAT olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sliced sausage and cook untilstarting to brown and crisp, about 5 minutes.
ARRANGE tortilla chips in even layer on baking sheet. Top with layers of sausage,tomatoes, corn, red onion and beans. Sprinkle with cheeses and top with jalapeño slices.\r \r Bake until cheese is melted, about 6 minutes.
ZEST and juice 1 lime into small bowl and mix with sour cream. Slice remaining lime intowedges. Drizzle lime sour cream over nachos, garnish with cilantro and serve with lime slices.