Rotini pasta tossed with a quick Alfredo sauce and cooked frozen vegetables.
- Eckrich Smoked Sausage, cut into 1/2 inch-thick slices1 pkg(s)
- Dry rotini pasta ( 3 cups) , uncooked8 oz.
- Alfredo sauce mix1 pkg(s)
- Frozen vegetable blend (broccoli, cauliflower and red bell pepper)2 cup(s)
- Ground black pepper1/8 tsp.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, prepare Alfredo sauce according to package directions; keep warm.
Combine sausage and vegetables in microwavable 2-quart casserole dish; cover. Microwave on HIGH (100%) 7 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring after 4 minutes.
Drain pasta. Add to sausage mixture along with the Alfredo sauce and black pepper; toss lightly.