Savor the taste of our flavorful Smok-Y® Maple Breakfast Sausage in this easy-to-make crustless quiche.
- Pkg. Eckrich Smok-Y Maple Breakfast Sausage, chopped8 1/3 oz.
- Large eggs5
- Milk1/2 cup(s)
- Shredded cheddar cheese2 cup(s)
- Grated parmesan cheese1/4 cup(s)
- Butter1 tbsp.
- Medium red bell pepper, diced1 whole
- Sliced green onions1/3 cup(s)
Heat oven to 350ºF. Whisk together eggs, milk, Cheddar and Parmesan cheese; season with salt and pepper as desired. Set aside.
Melt butter over medium-high heat, in 10-inch oven-proof skillet with 2-inch sides. Add sausage and bell pepper; cook and stir until pepper has softened slightly, about 3 minutes.
Stir in green onions; remove pan from heat. Pour egg mixture into skillet; stir to combine.
Bake 30-40 minutes until eggs are set and knife inserted near center comes out clean.