Fact: Pizza is an acceptable meal for any time of day. But it’s even better in the morning, when it’s a sheet-pan breakfast pizza, piled high with slices of Eckrich® Polska Kielbasa Skinless Smoked Sausage, shredded mozzarella, thick-cut bacon and baked eggs. Sliced avocado and green onions add a touch of freshness to this decadent, shareable brunch dish!
- Olive Oil, Plus More For Greasing Pan2 Tsp
- Small Red Potato, Cut Into 1/16-Inch Thick Slices1
- Kosher Salt, To Taste1 Tsp
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, To Taste1 Tsp
- Pizza Dough1 Lb
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese1 1/2 C
- Eckrich Polska Kielbasa Skinless Smoked Sausage Rope, Cut Into 1/2-Inch Coins1
- Small Red Onions, Sliced Thin1/2
- Cooked Thick-Cut Bacon, Chopped8 Oz
- Large Eggs6
- Green Onions, Sliced Thin5
- Avocado, Pitted, Peeled And Sliced1
PREHEAT oven to 425°F and grease an 11 x 17” rimmed baking sheet with olive oil.
TOSS potatoes in 2 teaspoons olive oil in medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside for topping pizza.
PRESS and stretch dough out to corners of prepared baking sheet. (If dough snaps back when stretched, cover with plastic wrap and let rest for 10 minutes, then try again).
SPRINKLE mozzarella evenly over dough leaving a 1/2-inch crust around edge. Top with potato mixture, sausage, onion and bacon.
BAKE for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and carefully crack eggs in two rows over pizza. Bake for an additional 8 to 10 minutes until crust in golden-brown and egg whites are cooked through.