This one dish crowd pleaser puts all your favorite breakfast ingredients in one place.
- Package Eckrich Hot Smoked Sausage Links, sliced into thin coins14 oz.
- Oil2 tsp.
- Mushrooms, sliced1 1/2 cup(s)
- Shredded cheddar cheese, divided2 cup(s)
- Cottage cheese, small curd2 cup(s)
- Green onion, sliced1/3 cup(s)
Heat oven to 350ºF.
In a medium skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add mushrooms; cook 4 to 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
In a large bowl, whisk eggs until blended. Stir in 1-1/2 cups of the cheddar cheese, cottage cheese, Hot Links and green onion.
Pour into greased 9"x13" baking dish.
Bake 40 minutes; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 2 to 5 additional minutes, or until cheese is melted and top is light golden brown.