- 1 pkg(s) Eckrich Smoked Sausage, cut crosswise into 24 slices1 pkg(s)
- 4 Pitas, each cut into 6 wedges4
- 1 cup(s) Shredded swiss cheese (4oz)1 cup(s)
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil1 Tbsp.
- 1/2 cup(s) Plain yogurt1/2 cup(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) Mayonnaise1/4 cup(s)
- 1 whole Medium cucumber, peeled, shredded ( 1 cup)1 whole
- 1 Tbsp. Finely chopped onion1 Tbsp.
- 1/8 Tsp. Salt1/8 Tsp.
- 1 ds. Ground black pepper1 ds.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Stuff each pita wedge with 1 sausage slice and 2 teaspoons cheese. Place on ungreased baking sheet. Brush tops of wedges lightly with oil.
Bake 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and sausage is heated through.
Meanwhile, mix yogurt, mayonnaise, cucumbers, onions, salt and pepper in small bowl until well blended. Serve as a dip with the stuffed pita wedges.