A refreshing cucumber-yogurt dip served with smoked sausage-filled pita wedges.
- Eckrich Smoked Sausage, cut crosswise into 24 slices1 pkg(s)
- Pitas, each cut into 6 wedges4
- Shredded swiss cheese (4oz)1 cup(s)
- Olive oil1 tbsp.
- Plain yogurt1/2 cup(s)
- Mayonnaise1/4 cup(s)
- Medium cucumber, peeled, shredded ( 1 cup)1 whole
- Finely chopped onion1 tbsp.
- Salt1/8 tsp.
- Ground black pepper1 ds.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Stuff each pita wedge with 1 sausage slice and 2 teaspoons cheese. Place on ungreased baking sheet. Brush tops of wedges lightly with oil.
Bake 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and sausage is heated through.
Meanwhile, mix yogurt, mayonnaise, cucumbers, onions, salt and pepper in small bowl until well blended. Serve as a dip with the stuffed pita wedges.