Potato salad enriched with salami and fresh veggies.
- Echrich Deli Hard Salami, diced8 oz.
- Small red potatoes, cubed (about 6)1 lb.
- Mayonnaise1/4 cup(s)
- Ranch salad dressing1/4 cup(s)
- Sliced celery1/2 cup(s)
- Chopped red bell pepper1/2 cup(s)
- Sliced green onions1/4 cup(s)
- Hard-cooked eggs, peeled, coarsely chopped, divided2
- Paprika (if desired)
Place potatoes in medium saucepan. Cover with water. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until tender. Drain and rinse with cold water. Cool.
Mix mayonnaise and ranch salad dressing in large bowl. Add potatoes, salami, celery, bell peppers, onions, and one of the eggs; toss to coat. Chill 30 minutes or until cold.
Garnish with remaining egg and paprika.