Thick sliced hard salami sits on top of this garlicy, buttery, cheezy pizza toast. What’s not to love?
- Eckrich Deli Hard Salami, sliced thick1/2 lb.
- Garlic cloves, minced3 clove(s)
- Butter, softened8 tbsp.
- Handfuls mozzarella, shredded2
- Large loaf italian bread, 14 inches long1 whole
- Marinara or pizza sauce1 cup(s)
- Oregano1 1/2 tsp.
PREHEAT: Oven to 425°.
CUT: Loaf in half horizontally and then crosswise to 2-inch pieces.
STIR TOGETHER: Butter, garlic and half of the oregano.
SPREAD: Butter mixture onto bread pieces and place onto sheet pan.
BAKE: Until lightly toasted (8-10 minutes).
TOP: Toasted bread with pizza sauce, mozzarella, salami and remaining oregano.
BAKE: Until cheese has melted (10-12 minutes).
TRY: Not to cram a handful of these tasty pizza bites in your mouth at once.