A great Bloody Mary requires two main components: a solid recipe for the actual drink, and an over-the-top garnish. This recipe has both! Start by mixing up a big pitcher of spicy, potent bloody mix, and while it’s chilling, start assembling the garnishes, which are almost like a mini snack plate! Eckrich® Li’l Smokies Original Cocktail Smoked Sausages are threaded onto skewers, and accompanied by a fun trio of pickles for a cool brunch treat.
- Eckrich® Li’l Smokies Original Cocktail Smoked Sausage1 (14-ounce) Package
- Prepared Horseradish3 Tablespoons
- Lemon, Cut Into Wedges1
- Small Stalks Celery10
- Tomato Juice6 Cups
- Vodka1 1/2 Cups
- Worcestershire Sauce3 Tablespoons
- Red Pepper Hot Sauce1/4 Cup
- Celery Salt1 Teaspoon
- Garlic Salt2 Teaspoons
- Olive Oil2 Teaspoons
- Kosher Salt1/4 Cup Plus 2 Tablespoons
- Chili Powder2 Tablespoons
- Dill Pickle Spears1 (16-Ounce) Jar
- Pickled Pepperoncini, Drained1 Cup
- Cocktail Onions, Drained2 Cups
MIX tomato juice, vodka, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper hot sauce, celery salt and garlic salt together in a large pitcher. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
HEAT oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausages and cook, stirring occasionally, until fully heated through, about 3 to 5 minutes.
SKEWER 3 to 4 Li’l Smokies widthwise onto small skewers.
COMBINE salt and chili powder in a small shallow bowl. Run lemon wedges around the outer rim of each rocks glass and dip into the kosher salt mixture.
SERVE drinks in prepared rocks glasses filled halfway with ice.
GARNISH with sausage skewers, pickles, pepperoncini and onions.