- 1 pkg(s) (regular size) Eckrich Smoked Sausage1 pkg(s)
- 3/4 whole Large sweet onions, slivered (3 cups)3/4 whole
- 36 oz. Canned beer 36 oz.
- 1 Tbsp. Brown sugar1 Tbsp.
- 2 Tsp. Salt2 Tsp.
- 1 Tsp. Coarse ground black pepper1 Tsp.
Place onions, beer, brown sugar, salt and pepper in large saucepan. Bring to boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 30 minutes, or until onions are tender and beer has reduced down to form a glaze, stirring occasionally.
Heat sausage according to package directions. Serve topped with the glazed onions.