Enjoy the combo of savory smoked sausage and sweet Red Delicious Apples in this easy recipe.
- Eckrich Smoked Sausage10 - 14 oz.
- Sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/2 inch cubes2 whole
- Red delicious apples, cored, cut into 1/2 inch cubes2 whole
- Red onion, cut into thin wedges1 whole
- Chopped fresh rosemary or sage, plus additional for garnish2 tbsp.
- Oil2 tbsp.
- Salt1/2 tsp.
- Black pepper1/2 tsp.
Preheat oven to 400ºF.
Cut each Eckrich Smoked Sausage into 4 pieces; place in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
Pour onto 11x15-inch sheet pan or other large rimmed pan.
Bake 25 minutes; stir. Continue baking 20 to 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender and lightly browned. Top with sprigs of herbs.