- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil, For Brushing Grill2 Tbsp
- 14 Oz Eckrich® Cheddar Smoked Sausage Links14 Oz
- 5 Ears Yellow Corn, Shucked5
- 1/2 Small Red Onion, Chopped1/2
- 1 Jar Whole Roasted Red Peppers, Chopped1
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Fresh Cilantro1/2 Cup
- 6 Green Onions, Chopped6
- 1 Jalapeño, Finely Chopped1
- 1 Avocado, Halved, Pitted, Diced1
- 2 Limes, Juiced2
- ½ Tsp Ground Cumin, ½ Tsp½ Tsp
- ½ Tsp Smoked Paprika½ Tsp
- 2 Tbsp Sour Cream2 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp Mayonnaise2 Tbsp
- ½ C Crumbled Queso Fresco Or Cotija Cheese½ C
- 1 Tbsp Kosher Salt, To Taste1 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper, To Taste1 Tbsp
PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat and brush grates with oil.
GRILL corn, turning occasionally until lightly charred and tender, about 10 minutes.
GRILL sausages until exterior is crisp and char marks appear, about 5 to 6 minutes per side.
SLICE grilled sausage into 1-inch coins.
TOSS grilled sausage, grilled corn and remaining ingredients together in a large serving bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Serve and enjoy.