This deli-style Italian sub goes the extra mile with an aromatic mayo that’s punched up with green garden herbs and a hit of garlic and lemon juice. The spread makes an amazing pairing with thick slices of Eckrich® Ham Off The Bone plus provolone cheese, juicy tomato, crunchy iceberg lettuce and yellow onion, and zesty pepperoncini.
- Mayonnaise1 1/2 C
- Cloves Garlic, Finely Grated2
- Lemon, Juiced1/2
- Minced Fresh Rosemary½ Tsp
- Chopped Fresh Oregano1 Tbsp
- Chopped Fresh Basil1 Tbsp
- Chopped Fresh Parsley1 Tbsp
- Kosher Salt, To Taste1 Tsp
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, To Taste1 Tsp
- Sub Rolls8
- Eckrich® Ham Off The Bone, Sliced2 Lbs
- Provolone Cheese, Sliced2 Lbs
- Beefsteak Tomato, Sliced1
- Head Iceberg Lettuce, Shredded1/2
- Small Yellow Onion, Sliced Thin1
- Pickled Pepperoncini, Seeded, Sliced Thin8
COMBINE mayonnaise, garlic, lemon, rosemary, oregano, basil and parsley in medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
SPREAD herb spread on sub rolls and top with ham, provolone, tomato, lettuce, onion and pepperoncini.