Treat your family to a delicious Eckrich Ham Pot Pie. Tender bits of ham mingle with peas, carrots, green onions and celery for a taste that's sure to make the moment rich.
- Eckrich Deli Ham from the deli, cut into 1/2'' slices (cube at home)1 lb.
- Butter or margarine (1/2 stick)4 tbsp.
- All-purpose flour1/3 cup(s)
- Can low sodium chicken broth14 1/2 oz.
- Regular or low fat milk1/4 cup(s)
- Dijon mustard1 tsp.
- Frozen mixed peas and carrots1 cup(s)
- Chopped green onions, with tops1/2 cup(s)
- Chopped celery1/2 cup(s)
- 9 inch prepared pie crust1 whole
Preheat oven to 425°F.
In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add flour and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until incorporated.
Slowly whisk in broth. Cook, whisking, until smooth. Whisk in milk and mustard. Remove from heat. Stir in cubed ham, frozen vegetables, green onions and celery. Pour into 9" quiche or pie dish.
Top with crust, trimming to fit. Fold down edges and press onto rim of pan. Cut slits in pastry to vent steam.
Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.