In addition to cheese (and plenty of it!), these festive nachos are inspired by fresh garden produce. Cherry tomatoes, corn, avocados, jalapenos and red onions make colorful toppings, along with black beans and Eckrich® Smoked Sausage for extra protein and a big pop of flavor.
- Eckrich Sausage Links Original Smoked 1 pkg(s)
- Eckrich Sausage Links Hot Smoked1 pkg(s)
- Eckrich Sausage Links Bacon & Cheddar Smoked1 pkg(s)
- Eckrich Sausage Links Jalapeno & Cheddar Smoked1 pkg(s)
- Eckrich deli ham, sliced thick8 oz.
- Eckrich deli turkey, sliced thick8 oz.
- Eckrich hard salami, sliced thick4 oz.
- Large red onion cut into 1/4'-rounds1 whole
- Snacking peppers1 lb.
- Ripe pineapple, cut into wedges1 whole
- Multi-colored cherry tomatoes1 lb.
- Baby potatoes, halved1 lb.
- Assorted pickle varieties
- Sharp cheddar cheese, cut into 1/2'-cubes8 oz.
- Monterey jack cheese, sliced8 oz.
- Dijon mustard
- Barbecue sauce
- Hot sauce
PREHEAT grill to 400°F and coat grates with oil.
GRILL sausages, onions, peppers, pineapple wedges, tomatoes and potatoes untilcharred, using vegetable grill pan if necessary.
ARRANGE sauces in small bowls or ramekins on serving board. Slice some grilledsausage links and leave some whole and arrange around sauces on board. Fill in around sausages with grilled vegetables, deli meats, cheeses and pickles. Serve with toothpicks for snacking.