Grilled smoked sausage served with grilled bell peppers, summer squash, zucchini and onions.
- Eckrich Smoked Sausage1 pkg(s)
- Medium red bell pepper, seeded, quartered1 whole
- Medium yellow bell pepper, seeded, quartered1 whole
- Medium green bell pepper, seeded, quartered1 whole
- Large summer squash, halved lengthwise1 whole
- Large zucchini, halved lengthwise1 whole
- Large sweet onion, cut into 1/2 inch-thick slices (do not separate into rings)1 whole
- Olive oil1/4 cup(s)
- Sun-dried tomato dressing1/2 cup(s)
Spray cold grate of outdoor grill with grilling spray. Prepare grill for medium heat. Brush bell peppers, squash, zucchini and onions with oil. Place vegetables and sausage on grate of grill; cover grill with lid. Grill 12 minutes, or until sausage is heated through and vegetables are crisp-tender, turning after 6 minutes. Remove sausage and vegetables from grill; cut into large pieces. Place sausage and vegetables on large platter. Drizzle with dressing. Serve warm.