- 2 Tbsp. Salted butter2 Tbsp.
- 2 slice(s) White bread2 slice(s)
- 3 - 4 slice(s) Eckrich Ham Off the Bone3 - 4 slice(s)
- 1 - 2 slice(s) Muenster cheese or other preferred cheese1 - 2 slice(s)
- 1 - 2 slice(s) Swiss cheese or other preferred cheese1 - 2 slice(s)
In a grill pan on the stove top, over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons salted butter. Spread the butter around when the butter is melted, so it's coating the grill pan.
Place 2 slices of bread over the melted butter.
Place 2 slices of Swiss on one slice of bread and 2 slices of Muenster cheese on the other slice of bread.
Add 3-4 slices of ham on the cheese.
Carefully place one side of the sandwich over the other side of the sandwich and press down with a spatula. Cook until bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
Remove from heat when done and slice in half.