Briny, delicious shrimp and smoky, savory sausage are a classic combination of Cajun cuisine. We pair up these proteins here in tasty skewers, marinated in a rustic seasoning blend and then grilled to release their full flavors — serve these at your next cookout for a knockout dish!
- Vegetable Oil, Plus More for Brushing Grill2 Tbsp
- Jumbo Shrimp, Tail-On, Peeled And Deveined1 ½ Lb
- Eckrich® Original Skinless Smoked Sausage Rope, Cut Into 1-Inch Thick Coins14 Oz
- Cajun Seasoning3 Tbsp
- Chopped Fresh Parsley1 Tbsp
- Lemons, Quartered In Wedges, for Serving2
SOAK 8 to 10 wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat and brush grates with oil.
COMBINE 2 tablespoons oil, shrimp, sausage and Cajun seasoning in large mixing bowl.
THREAD top of shrimp, then sausage, then tail of shrimp onto skewers. Repeat with remaining shrimp and sausage.
GRILL skewers until shrimp is opaque and sausage is warmed through, about 3 minutes per side. Garnish with parsley and serve with lemons.