Smoked sausage with cheese, roasted potatoes and scrambled eggs blend beautifully for breakfast, brunch, or dinner.
- Eckrich Smoked Sausage - slice into 2' slight bias cut pieces (5 cups)2 pkg(s)
- Loaves italian bread (pan of cubes bread torn and dried)2 whole
- Half n half3 cup(s)
- American or cheddar cheese - cubed8 oz.
- Cheddar cheese5 cup(s)
- Thyme - rough chopped2 tbsp.
- Italian seasoning2 tbsp.
- Black pepper1 tbsp.
- Parsley3 tbsp.
- Grape tomatoes10 1/2 oz.
- Garlic, split in half on top9 clove(s)
- Bag purple pearl onions - peeled and cut in half1 whole
- Grated parmesan cheese - sprinkle on top3/4 cup(s)
- Cooking spray
Take 2 loaves Italian loaf cut and tear into 2 inch pieces and allow to dry. This can be done day before.
Combine eggs, half n half, italian seasoning.
Once mixture is totally combined add - Eckrich Smoked Sausage, shredded cheese, Cheddar or American cheese - cubed, grape tomatoes, parsley, thyme, and onions.
Spray casserole pan with cooking spray. Top with Parmesan Cheese, garlic, pepper, extra parsley, extra thyme, extra cheese.
Bake at 375ºF for approximately 1 hour 15 mins or until cooked through.