- 2 pkg(s) Eckrich Smoked Sausage - slice into 2' slight bias cut pieces (5 cups)2 pkg(s)
- 2 whole Loaves italian bread (pan of cubes bread torn and dried)2 whole
- 18 Eggs18
- 3 cup(s) Half n half3 cup(s)
- 8 oz. American or cheddar cheese - cubed8 oz.
- 5 cup(s) Cheddar cheese5 cup(s)
- 2 Tbsp. Thyme - rough chopped2 Tbsp.
- 2 Tbsp. Italian seasoning2 Tbsp.
- 1 Tbsp. Black pepper1 Tbsp.
- 3 Tbsp. Parsley3 Tbsp.
- 10 1/2 oz. Grape tomatoes10 1/2 oz.
- 9 clove(s) Garlic, split in half on top9 clove(s)
- 1 whole Bag purple pearl onions - peeled and cut in half1 whole
- 3/4 cup(s) Grated parmesan cheese - sprinkle on top3/4 cup(s)
- Cooking spray
Take 2 loaves Italian loaf cut and tear into 2 inch pieces and allow to dry. This can be done day before.
Combine eggs, half n half, italian seasoning.
Once mixture is totally combined add - Eckrich Smoked Sausage, shredded cheese, Cheddar or American cheese - cubed, grape tomatoes, parsley, thyme, and onions.
Spray casserole pan with cooking spray. Top with Parmesan Cheese, garlic, pepper, extra parsley, extra thyme, extra cheese.
Bake at 375ºF for approximately 1 hour 15 mins or until cooked through.