- 1 lb. Eckrich Skinless Smoked Sausage sliced in 4 pieces1 lb.
- 1 cup(s) Pinto refried beans1 cup(s)
- 2 whole Avocados (or more to your liking)2 whole
- 4 slice(s) Cheese of your preference (american, cheddar)4 slice(s)
- 4 Mexican (french) rolls 6 inches long4
- 1/2 cup(s) Sour cream (mexican sour cream preferred)1/2 cup(s)
Heat the Eckrich Skinless Smoked sausage on dry skillet set over medium heat for about 2- minutes.
Heat the refried beans and set aside.
Slice the avocados.
Split rolls lengthwise, spread lightly both sides of the roll with sour cream.
Spread the top side of the roll with avocado.
Spread the bottom part of the roll with the refried beans.
Put the sliced sausage on bottom half of the roll.
Top with the sliced cheese and sliced avocado.
Garnish with sliced pickled jalapeño peppers & pickled onions or salsa.