This Chilled Turkey Noodle Bowl packs a serious punch of freshness - no cooking required! You’ll love this chili lime dressing, the perfect mix of sweet and heat, poured over our flavorful slow roasted turkey, seasonal veggies and a pile of delicious rice noodles! We make sure our turkey is slow roasted to perfection, so this dish can be assembled in just minutes.
Chilled Turkey Noodle Bowl
- Eckrich Oven Roasted Turkey, sliced1/2 lb.
- Rice noodles, cooked4 cup(s)
- Red pepper, seeded, cored and sliced1 whole
- Mango, peeled and cubed1 whole
- Julienned carrots1 cup(s)
- Avocado, peeled and sliced1 whole
- Green onions, chopped2
- Sugar snap peas, steamed1 cup(s)
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Thai basil, chopped
- Lime, cut in wedges1 whole
For the Chili Lime Dressing
- Fresh lime juice1/4 cup(s)
- Rice vinegar1/4 cup(s)
- Soy sauce2 tbsp.
- Fish sauce2 tbsp.
- Chili oil, or more to taste1 tbsp.
- Brown sugar2 tbsp.
- Minced garlic1 tsp.
ASSEMBLE salad ingredients.
COMBINE all dressing ingredients in jar with tight-fitting lid; shake to mix.
TOP with dressing and garnish with fresh herbs.
SERVE with lime wedges.