Pasta, cheese & vegetables with smoked sausage pieces.
- Eckrich Smoked Sausage, cut into slices1 pkg(s)
- Uncooked rotini pasta2 cup(s)
- Chopped (julienne) red pepper1/2 cup(s)
- Frozen broccoli (thawed and drained)1 cup(s)
- Processed sharp cheddar cheese sauce16 oz.
- Shredded sharp cheddar cheese1 cup(s)
Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly butter a 9x9x2.5 inch baking dish or a 2-quart casserole dish.
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Combine pasta, red pepper, broccoli, cheese sauce, salt and pepper.
Spoon mixture into the lightly buttered baking dish. Evenly place sausage pieces into the mixture and top with shredded sharp Cheddar cheese.
Bake 20-30 minutes or until bubbly and browned on top.