- 1 pkg(s) Eckrich Cheddar Smoked Sausage, chopped1 pkg(s)
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon juice2 Tbsp.
- 2 whole Avocados, diced2 whole
- 2 cup(s) Spinach2 cup(s)
- 12 Frozen biscuits12
- 2 Tbsp. Milk2 Tbsp.
- 1 cup(s) Cheddar cheese, shredded1 cup(s)
- 12 (1 dozen) eggs12
- 1 Tbsp. Hot sauce1 Tbsp.
- Chipotle or other mayonnaise
BAKE: Frozen biscuits.
STIR TOGETHER: Eggs with milk, hot sauce, and salt and pepper.
TOSS: Lemon juice over avocado.
HEAT: Chopped smoked sausage until lightly browned.
ADD: Egg mixture and gently fold together with flat spatula.
WHEN ALMOST DONE, ADD: Avocado and cheese fold again.
ADD: Spinach to wilt.
SPREAD: Mayo on biscuit halves.
TOP: With sausage egg-o-cado mixture. Snazz up that plate with some fresh fruit and show morning who’s boss.
Swap: English muffins or toast for biscuits. Cannellini beans or roasted butternut squash for avocado.