- 2 cup(s) Eckrich Deli Ham Off the Bone, sliced 1/2 inch thick and cubed2 cup(s)
- 1 Large handful onion, diced1
- 1 Small handful cilantro, coarsely chopped1
- 2 cup(s) Frozen diced potatoes, thawed2 cup(s)
- 1 cup(s) Avocado salsa, refrigerated prepared1 cup(s)
- 1 - 3 Jalapenos, thinly sliced for garnish1 - 3
- 3 Large handfuls mexican cheese, shredded3
- 8 Soft corn tortillas8
COOK: Onions and potatoes in large nonstick skillet until golden brown (12-15 minutes).
ADD: Cubed ham and cook for 3-5 minutes.
REMOVE: Mixture from skillet and put aside.
IN SAME SKILLET: Warm tortillas over medium-high heat for 15 seconds per side.
TOP: Warmed tortilla with cheese and ham mixture.
SERVE: With salsa and cilantro for garnish, if desired.
SAVE: Some of these tacos for tomorrow morning’s breakfast.