Top warmed tortillas with a mix of ham, cheese, potatoes and spices for authentic West Coast flavor.
- Eckrich Deli Ham Off the Bone, sliced 1/2 inch thick and cubed2 cup(s)
- Large handful onion, diced1
- Small handful cilantro, coarsely chopped1
- Frozen diced potatoes, thawed2 cup(s)
- Avocado salsa, refrigerated prepared1 cup(s)
- Jalapenos, thinly sliced for garnish1 - 3
- Large handfuls mexican cheese, shredded3
- Soft corn tortillas8
COOK: Onions and potatoes in large nonstick skillet until golden brown (12-15 minutes).
ADD: Cubed ham and cook for 3-5 minutes.
REMOVE: Mixture from skillet and put aside.
IN SAME SKILLET: Warm tortillas over medium-high heat for 15 seconds per side.
TOP: Warmed tortilla with cheese and ham mixture.
SERVE: With salsa and cilantro for garnish, if desired.
SAVE: Some of these tacos for tomorrow morning’s breakfast.