Everyone gets their own creole creation in individually wrapped and grilled packets of smoked sausage, shrimp, veggies and spices.
- (10-14oz) Eckrich Smoked Sausage1 pkg(s)
- Uncooked shrimp, shelled and deveined12
- Yellow or gold mini potatoes, diced ( 2 cups)8 whole
- Ears fresh or frozen corn on the cob, cut in half2 whole
- Fresh or frozen green beans2 cup(s)
- Red bell pepper, cut into 1/4 inch thick slices1/2 whole
- Medium yellow onion, thinly sliced1/4 whole
- (thin) fresh jalapeno8 slice(s)
- Extra virgin olive oil1/4 cup(s)
- Cajun seasoning1 tsp.
- Kosher salt1/2 tsp.
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Chicken broth1/4 cup(s)
Heat grill to about 375 ºF. Place four 12x18-inch sheets of heavy duty aluminum foil on work surface.
Evenly divide smoked sausage, shrimp, potatoes, corn on cob, and green beans in center of each piece of foil. Top with red pepper, onion and jalapeño.
Drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil over top of each stack of ingredients; sprinkle each with 1/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning, 1/8 teaspoon salt and pepper. Add 1 tablespoon chicken broth to each.
Fold the foil sides up to meet in center; double fold top and ends to tightly seal each packet.
Grill 15 to 18 minutes until potatoes are tender and shrimp is cooked through. Serve with lemon wedges and parsley.