- 1/2 lb. Eckrick Ham Off the Bone, sliced1/2 lb.
- 2 Large eggs2
- 2 Tbsp. Whole milk2 Tbsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Vanilla extract1/2 Tsp.
- 4 slice(s) Thick white bread4 slice(s)
- 4 slice(s) Swiss cheese4 slice(s)
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard - optional2 Tbsp.
- 2 Tbsp. Mayonnaise - optional2 Tbsp.
- 2 Tbsp. Fruit preserves, optional2 Tbsp.
- Powdered sugar
- Maple syrup
BEAT together the eggs, milk, and vanilla in a medium bowl and set aside.
ASSEMBLE 2 sandwiches with the Eckrich® ham, Swiss cheese, bread, mustard, mayo, and preserves.
DIP the assembled sandwiches in the egg mixture to coat.
COOK the sandwiches over medium-high heat in a large skillet with butter.
REMOVE the sandwiches once golden brown and cheese has melted and dust with powdered sugar.
SERVE with maple syrup.