Forget that trip to the restaurant. This robust recipe brings tons of flavor together in one place.
- Eckrich Genoa Salami cubed4 oz.
- Eckrich Original Bologna cubed4 oz.
- Rotini pasta12 oz.
- Cherry tomatoes2 cup(s)
- Mozzarella cheese cubed1 cup(s)
- Green olives1/2 cup(s)
- Roasted peppers cut in slices1 cup(s)
- Artichoke hearts marinated1/2 cup(s)
- Basil chopped1 tbsp.
- Olive oil marinated1/2 cup(s)
- Apple cider vinegar1/4 cup(s)
- Maple syrup1 tsp.
Cook pasta according to instructions. Once cooked, rinse with cold water;
Cut up salami and bologna into small cubes;
Cut up mozzarella into small cubes;
If your roasted pepper isn't pre-cut, cut in into small strips;
Add deli meat, pasta, and all other ingredients except basil into a bowl;
Place all dressing ingredients into the mason jar and shake well. Pour it over the pasta bowl;
Mix everything well together. Season to taste with basil right before serving.